Thread: big problem
- 04-11-2007, 03:47 AM #1
i flashed my v3i in rsd lite 2.5. it goes to loading ram for bootloader and shows fail.
on screen of mobile it shows critical error 84.
i cant flash wht to do?
i tried inrsd lite 2.7 but no use
i flashed with dev.meenas mp.
anybod flahed has the error?
it is always in bootloadr
now on screen it says bootloader and shows SIG error.
ok for programing.
what is it.
Last edited by chetan3557; 04-11-2007 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Automerged DoublepostMOD FOR LIFE!!!!!
- 04-11-2007, 04:02 AM #2
try change USB port ...notthing gonna change my love for M!
- 04-11-2007, 05:30 AM #3Itty Bitty Modder
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
I also had this problem when i tried to install dev.meena MP for the 1st time. wat u can do this is ->
* download another MP probably DMATT's and try flashing with that and it should make it up and running. now when ur mob is up and runnign charge it completly and then if u want to checkout other MP's like dev.meena, try flashing it when fully charged
*Also i've found out that the best way i get the MP flashed properly without any error is following this sequence -- > Restart computer --> start RSD 2.7 --> let it detect ur mob --> then select ur mob from the list so that the deteails gets filled in the above field --> then load the MP to be flashed and finaly flash the mob
* also buddy make sure that u ALWAYS ALWAYS fully charge ur V3i battery as Flashing with MP is a battery draining process. once i was struck with a low battery msg at bootloader screen when my battery ran outta enuff charge during my 1st MP flash. then i had to use my cousins L6 battery and hold it to flash the MP as L6 battery wont fit in V3i.
* also try to make backup of ur mob Firmware before flashing
hope ur mob is up andf running soon. good luck
- 04-11-2007, 07:59 AM #4
If you've made a full backup, which it seems like a lot of people STILL don't do before flashing, reflash that using FB3.
- 04-11-2007, 09:56 PM #5
chetan i hope ur bootloader version is not 0A.52 plz check this..
i forgot to mention this mp woudnt work in this BLMY MP'sEVDMATTv3i,DEVA1R,DEV.MEENA-FINAL,DEV2CORELETS
- 04-12-2007, 04:09 AM #6
sig error 35:02
when i forced it in bootloader it says sig error 35:02
is it something with seem.
dev,while rsa removal something got wrong i guessMOD FOR LIFE!!!!!
- 04-12-2007, 04:17 AM #7
plz let me know wat is your BootLoader
anyways i am still not geeting why u r not able to flash other non rsa patched MP's
here try this file and flash it fixed for a guy and let me know
try the .85R MP or reflash for the sameMY MP'sEVDMATTv3i,DEVA1R,DEV.MEENA-FINAL,DEV2CORELETS
- 04-14-2007, 12:25 AM #8
i tried it
i ried the .85 mp its not working. i guess there is only battery problem.i'll charge battery and then try again.
i flashed with other full battery and finally succeded
Last edited by chetan3557; 04-14-2007 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Automerged DoublepostMOD FOR LIFE!!!!!
- 04-14-2007, 04:08 AM #9
- 04-14-2007, 01:05 PM #10
ha ha.. chethan congrats dude u r back on line[
- 06-10-2007, 12:00 AM #11Itty Bitty Modder
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i have a similar error when i flash using fb 3.1.53...even RSD lite 3.6 doesn't work....i had the D9.81R which i flashed WITHOUT BACKUP and got my phone stuck on the bootloader screen....btw when i flash with FB and i restart with a SIG error....i checked out the firmwares in the link u have posted for chetan but i am a lil' sceptical as the bootloaders there are A.40 and i have a A.30 BL.
If at all i do upgrade will all the modded mps work on it with any issues????Should i use Rsd lite 2.7 or 3.6 will do???
- 06-10-2007, 11:45 PM #12
ur's is a sticky u cannot change the s/w flash ur backup back or request for your s/wMY MP'sEVDMATTv3i,DEVA1R,DEV.MEENA-FINAL,DEV2CORELETS