I recently tried upgrading my razr v3i without success. I have tried about 10 different MPs on it and I always get the 35:02 SIG error, or one that says 92:02 .
The boot loader is 0A.52 and the software version number, when I remove the battery says 08.B5.86R. I have looked in the download section but did not see the original stock firmware for this device. Does anyone know where I can get it? Or steps I can take to fix the phone?
I have done the testpoint, it says ENUM = SBLANK, and when i disconnect the test point and try to use the ramldr program, it says switching to flash mode, and when i click send loader nothing happens it doesnt do anything. How long does it take? How long should I wait?
Ok, maybe Susanu's guide is not to clear, so:
1. Dissasemble the phone and connect USB cable
2. Connect testpoint to ground (metal shield)
3. Connect battery and remove testpoint, battery hold connected
4. Start RSD lite (forgot F&B and ENUM = SBLANK this isn't necesseary), RSD lite will recognise phone as "S Blank Neptune LTE2".
5. Close RSD and start Ramldr2 click to send loader wait few sec. and when Ramldr show "ready" click to write boot, select BOOT_0A.30, wait few sec. to Ramldr finish.
You have here one similar guide, but use only first part, don't upload PDS image (second part of guide) http://www.4shared.com/file/68987552...a7/GUIDE2.html
After attempting, now the phone will not power on, and i can not get it to connect to computer anymore. Also battery is still good, it works in another phone. Is there any was to fix it so it turns on?
OK, do testpoint again, start RSD lite if phone is detected as "S Blank Neptune LTE2" close RSD, run Ramldr2 and upload this bootloader: http://www.4shared.com/file/56622474...BOOT_0A30.html
(battery must be full charged and hold it connected)
Then tell me what's happened.
Read carefully guide, if it is necessearily download testpoint image and zoom it in, to see exact point (second contact of small IC) and try again. If you shorted something, sorry you had bad luck, bring phone to service centre and replace mainboard.