offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help can't install some apps on v3x

why I can't install some J2ME apps (i.e. PMD 2) on v3x ? I receive this error: Application error
    Even I tried to install them by motodman but when I click on that installed app on mobile phone resetes itself!

offline So I Hear You Can Mod
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    uninstall pmd on your phone with all data (maybe you need to delete related file(s) manually in your phone and then install it with motomidletmanager (new version v0.85). btw if you couldn't install pmd with this way you need to make jad file with jadmaker application and install pmd with jad file by motomidman.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Naser_Maldini View Post
    uninstall pmd on your phone with all data (maybe you need to delete related file(s) manually in your phone and then install it with motomidletmanager (new version v0.85). btw if you couldn't install pmd with this way you need to make jad file with jadmaker application and install pmd with jad file by motomidman.
    I have motomidman v0.85.
    I have this problem on some other apps (i.e. jameolahkam) which I haven't installed it before.
    Last edited by mt.live; 05-16-2011 at 12:52 AM.

offline Of Mice and Modders
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mt.live View Post
    I have motomidman v0.85.
    I have this problem on some other apps (i.e. jameolahkam) which I haven't installed it before.
    maybe the applications that you are trying to install are not compatible with v3x. it happens to me also on some apps. v3x is a bit old so it could not meet the system requirements that the newer applications requires.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i cant use facebook app after flashing with hmod v4, though i used it before in v3x... this happens to some other apps too... wht is the solution dude??