offline Maybe Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help V3X after Test-Point, I only dream to be able to fix it again? (I pray for GOD)

Hi dear Moto GODs,

Please help me fixing my V3X.

I do a Test-Point and now I'm crying because of I'm unable to fix my again.

Problem description:
    1) I do test-point on V3X as a guide described in this forum.
    2) I can detect my V3X as ~'S Blank rainbow POG' in 'RSD-lite'.
    3) I'm unable to Flash my V3X again, as when I'm trying to Flash it, my V3X has been disconnected from computer after a random time period between 10~40 seconds.
    4) I find that my IC that has been indicated yellow in board [picture is attached to this message] has been detached from board?!! and I have the IC and keep it in a safe place (in a ordinary mail paper-packet and protect that packet with a plastic box, hope to find a way to solder it again to the board.).
    5) How may I fix this issue, as the IC is very small and I'm unable to solder it again, because of smallness of IC.

[?] I hear from someone that may be another way, like attaching it to board with 'heater'(a hot wind from a heating machine that used in some mobile-service-centers to attach small IC to boards). Is it possible? is it harm to my 'flash' IC ?

[?] Is a laser-solder way to fix this? I hear from another one that is a laser-solder way too, to solder such this small IC to board?

[?] You suggest me how may I fix this issue?

I'M VERY REGRETFUL TO DO A 'TEST-POINT' WHEN MY 'MOTO' IS WORKING VERY WELL, AS THIS IS A MEMENTO OF MY STUDENT TIME IN UNIVERSITY, I'M DEEPLY LOVE MY V3X AS I HAVE BEEN TOO DEPRESSED IF I LOOSE MY REAL FRIEND(MY LOVELY MOTO).
    I HOPE A MOTO-GOD IN THIS FORUM, MAY HELP ME, SURVIVE MY BROKEN FRIEND! (As I know my is very sad to because he can't get alive and be with me again!!!, I'm really depressed and decide to . my fiend to can't keep you carefully.)

PLEASE HELP ME

best regards,
    Alex

TP-V3X.jpg
    >They believe that nothing will happen because they have closed their doors!

>The future is a world limited by ourselves; in it we discover only what concerns us and, sometimes, by chance, what interests those whom we love the most.

(Maurice Maeterlinck)

[www.SunProgrammer.com is my official website, thanks for visiting!]

offline Maybe Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help Flashed Successfully! But both LCD's is not working at all?!!

Hi,

I have good news, I can flash my V3X successfully as previously mentioned restart problem is battery issue, I used a full charged battery and I'm able to flash successfully.

But I have the IC problem, [my IC that has been indicated yellow in picture attached to my previous messages, in the board has been detached from board. How can I attach it again [maybe solder it to board]. As my both LCD's is not working but phone is booting successfully and I can see the buttons lights and hear the sounds when I press them, [like the full working phone]. But both LCD's is not working at all, [both LCD's is black and not shown anything?!].

Please help me.

Best regards,
    Alex

Hi,

Unfortunately after I trying to get alive the phone by trying one-day to solder the IC to board, the IC is jumped away!!! and I can't find it after a long investigation.

Is there any way to buy a new IC like that and repair my lovely V3X?
    I'm so depressed!

Please help me

Best regards,
    Alex
    Last edited by Alex_2008; 12-14-2011 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    >They believe that nothing will happen because they have closed their doors!

>The future is a world limited by ourselves; in it we discover only what concerns us and, sometimes, by chance, what interests those whom we love the most.

(Maurice Maeterlinck)

[www.SunProgrammer.com is my official website, thanks for visiting!]

offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IC PROBLEM .. FIRST FIND THE MISSING TP IC... And TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT IT... (I RECCOMMNED USSSIINNNGGG MAGNI.) YOU SHOULD SEE NUMBERS OR ANYHING THAT MAKES SENSE.... THEN BUY THE SIMILAR / IDENTICAL PIECE...... THEN SOLDER IT MAKING SURE YOU FITTED IT CORRECTLY ANT NOT SHORTING ANYTHING..... A COLD SOLDER MAY DO IF YOU ARE *AFRAID TO BROKE IT* THEN OPEN UR MOTO ...... POOF IT SHOULD BE FIXED IN A JIFFY.......................... IF NOT TRY BOOTLOADER MODE.....