offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

A curious problem with V3x

Please let me know all methods which you think can make my V3x revive again!

Here is my case:

Phone suddenly stopped from booting! I mean around a week ago, My v3x run out of battery and from that time it can't boot!
    Every time when I push its power button, phone keypad light for a second and then it turns off! Very strange kind of death!

I charged its battery with a charger and began searching for its problem!

I guessed its problem cant be out of these two kind:
    1) Hardware
    2) Software

First I guessed its hardware doesn't work correctly! So I disassembled phone and clean all of its parts and check! something like a hot IC or corruption on board! Find nothing!

Then I guessed its software is corrupted! So I flashed it many times and with many different monster packs! But I faced a very strange situation:
    RSD lite and F & B always show my previous monster pack! I mean flashing cant change my phone flash data! but why?

So it seems my phone is stocked to HeartlessMOD@V3X_V4 and whatever I do, I can't take it out of my phone!
    My boot loader version is 0.6.7.1
    And I should mention that RSD lite can't see my IMEI! I don't know whether it is normal or not?

Is there anyone who knows what I can do! I appreciate any help!
    thanks
    Last edited by omiga; 02-10-2012 at 11:43 AM.

offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Problem Solved!

I tried to fix it so much but Actually my hard works didn't change anything! Finally, I sent it to a private shop for service, They changed some of it's part (L3206) and phone revived again!