offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola Razr V3x is dead

Hi, I'm new her but have big problem with my motorola. First battery is being charged for two hours and fall for 10 minutes, when the battery is loaded wrote 'Origin completed' and when I turn off charger says the same. When I turn phone, it loads slowly, and sometimes shows white screen. Need to press the buttons on twice because nothing happens. And finally button '#' must be pressed hard and several times to work.

Next some day I buy new battery, but I think there are software problems. I want to ask how can I reinstall the phone and install the original 'operating system'.

Can someone help me, because I need to fix my motorola
    Last edited by valkosoft; 03-29-2012 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

offline Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perhaps problem is battery, but seems more a hardware problem to me - perhaps liquid damage. Phone firmware does not deteriorate, but electrical components do so.
    Hic sunt dracones...

offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Before four years, I remember that it was wet and then started this problem. I noticed that the charging connector is broke off plastic that holds one of five plates, and surely does not give the mass and not charging. I find charging connector 0988486Y01-2__62772_zoom.jpg and soon I buy new charging connector and will remove the old charging connector and soldered the new one. In my country charging connector is 6.78933 U.S. dollars. When I add new connector I'll tell you what the outcome.

Sorry for my bad English .
    Last edited by valkosoft; 03-29-2012 at 12:54 PM.

offline Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    May be easier to buy a separate desk-top charger than to replace the connector. Connector frame is soldered to board, requires much heat, easy to tear conductive traces from the board. But from what you describe, I think it is better to invest in another phone.

Communication in another language is an accomplishment; congratulate yourself.
    Hic sunt dracones...