Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    offline public static final boolean isEvil() { return true; }
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 2,119 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Start over. What was your S/W version before? What did you do? And what does it show now?

offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    ^^ Before you try to do a reflash of the firmware you need to make sure your mobile battery is Fully charged! Keep in mind you will lose all your pictures, ringtones etc which you have bought or added to the phone.

Download the Stock Rogers f/w for your K1 = HERE. Unzip the file with a unzipper program such as winRar or Alzip.

Download Flash & Backup HERE then go HERE & download the attach. Unzip & navigate to my computer > Local disk > Program files > Motorola Tools > Flash & Backup 3. Put the prof file from attach in the profiles folder & ldr file in the loaders folder.

Connect phone in Bootloader > Open Flash & Backup > Should say phone connected > Hit write data tab > Select flashfile > Select Rogers unzipped backup. Then click write data.

Then you do not touch your phone or pc till your phone finishes flashing operation!
    Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for the step by step instructions, i was able to fix the same problem in the same phone right now. Took like 30 mins to figure it all out and its fixed now. Thanks a lot. Appreciated!!

offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have krzr and it does not turn on it only gives a white screen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123