Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope... I always press * and # and get to the bootloader menu... connect and flash?
    is this correct?

Hi, jup.... I hope at least...
    I press the * and the # get the bootloader menu... connect the phone start ramldr and flash it down to the ground :-)

oh... new page... didnīt see that... doublepost... sorry.
    Last edited by mr.pirate; 11-26-2009 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

offline So I Hear You Can Mod
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No thats not how...that means we can solve your problem. Ok, to put phone in blank mode:

-open ramldr app from "terminal Blocked" folder in my MP Pack.
    -turn off phone...take out battery.
    -press and hold star while putting battery back in phone.
    -screen should be black (As if power isnt on)
    -plug in usb cable to computer.
    -on ramldr it should say "phone connected" or something.
    -click "send loader" wait for it to say ok.
    -Click "write pds" and select "PDS_K1____Generic.bin" file from the "Terminal Blocked" folder.

It should write and turn off phone. power on and you shouldnt be blocked anymore...
    Last edited by joshrizzo; 11-28-2009 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi, did exactly as you said, but still (now I realized it does not ask for sim pin) does
    not make any difference.
    power off ... bat out -> bat back in while holding * -> no screen ->plug to comp ->start ramldr -> loader version 300 -> send loader ->write pds ->file as mentioned.
    phone is off... remove bat -> power on...tralala... searching for networks (no pin !?)

hmm...something wrong maybe with me? thats why I put the entire process I got through up.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The pins are all 0's

0000 Lock Code
    000000 Security Code

so you have flashed generic pds successfully in blank mode? After flashing you put battery back in and power on and it still doesnt find your network?

The first time after flashing generic pds it takes a min to find your network. In your case, you might want to search for networks now and see if you have any luck since you already had a network problem. remember to wait for it to start all the way up before hitting any buttons...hitting buttons slows down startup process
    Last edited by joshrizzo; 11-29-2009 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Analyzing the problem gave me the following conclusion:

No Sim Pin Dialog comes up for prompting the PIN as with any other software. my question now is, do you have a sim pin on your card, because if not, you would not be aware of this problem, since your SIM works right after the boot up sequence...

Yes flashed successfully and more often than I would like to mention...;-) in blank mode... now I already have my providertable updated with my provider. Another observation which I made was strange... remember if you have your phone somewhere near any radio, tv or computer speaker...you can actually hear it connecting.
    With your monster pack....total silent. not even a short spike.
    Lets see if I can remove my SIM Pin somehow...and I will report you
    Last edited by mr.pirate; 11-26-2009 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not have a sim pin on my card...i compiled this MP from a stock R452F firmware. The pin should be whatever the default is. maybe all zeros? might have to google that though before you try because if you try too many times it locks the simcard i think

You know, i bet your right. not being able to unlock the sim would stop it from starting when powering on. since the phone reads your provider info from the simcard it wouldnt connect to your network. If youve flashed generic pds successfully there is no need to do it again...you should be good to go from now on no matter what MP you flash.

Im going to redo some seems and turn off "No Sim on power Up" which i have enabled. This should bring back your sim pin dialog box. If i attach the seem do you know how to upload it to your phone?

Well...here are the seems. Ive disabled it so you should upload these seems and see if that helps!

"I have resolved this issue in updated pack"

no need to upload the seems anymore just download updated MP
    Last edited by joshrizzo; 11-29-2009 at 03:05 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, next amazing observation. did a master reset and now phone connects and finds my provider network and I have a phone again.. I thought well I try a masterclear and now the phone has black font on black background. the only thing which is readable is the clock with changing colors...too bad.

before I meant that your Image does not prompt for a SIM Pin even it is enabled. You should try it on your phone.. enable SIM Pin...please do it only if you are sure what your pin is. otherwise you would lock yourself out.
    then you will experience the problem, that your image however skips the step of authentication to SIM, which is actually bad, because I really liked the features and the style of it.

Thanks for your support.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your having problems try reflashing the monster pack now that you have flashed the generic pds. The background will be black for a sec while its starting up though so give it a min b4 you go reflashing and what not. When you did the master clear you might have messed something up. If thats the case just reflash MP then do a master "reset" not master clear
    Last edited by joshrizzo; 11-26-2009 at 07:29 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could you please give me a hint on the seem upload process... so I do not mess up the phone again...as now I reflash your image.
    BTW do you know how to get your panics back, I erased it inadvertendly

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    panics? ill attach the app you need to do a seem edit. To upload seems to phone:

-open newp2k and make sure its set in p2k mode.
    -click "seem editor" wait for it to say connected at the bottom.
    -click "open from file" select seem you want to upload.
    -click write to phone, or save to phone.
    i always click it more than once to make sure it writes :-)

In this case there are two seems so be sure to upload both of them! restart phone for it to take effect

You need to have these p2k drivers installed to use P2K programs
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by joshrizzo; 11-28-2009 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry, even the seems did not successfully make me connect... only a master reset, but then all settings are lost and the phone is kind a mess...

thanks for trying...but maybe you come up with a version 2 where these issues are resolved.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by anhvu2875 View Post
    edited
    what?

I just updated the thread and download, fixed some problems and added a couple other things.
    Last edited by joshrizzo; 11-28-2009 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

offline Maybe Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So after flashing updated MP everything work just fine
    Looks good, fast also, but i have just one question - how do i get the keypad backlight be on not flashing when i type my SMS int the dark?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    its a elf file i have set to start up with the phone. You need to edit the "auto.run" in "elf" folder.

-Open "auto.run" with notepad (located in b:/Elf)
    -delete the entry "file://b/Elf/KeyFlash.elf"
    -save it
    -restart phone

now it shouldnt load up on startup. You can also just upload this autorun file to your elf folder on your memory stick, ive deleted the entry for you. Remember after uploading or editing autorun you have to restart phone for it to take effect.

Oh and there is a elf in autorun that changes the wallpaper every 30 mins,you can put your own wallpaper in b:/mobile/picture/edy (maximum 48). The edy folder is hidden so i doesnt show in phone menu so set "view hidden files" on pc to see it
    Last edited by joshrizzo; 11-28-2009 at 12:48 PM.

offline Maybe Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perfect it works now
    thanx a lot man
    really nice monster pack you did

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast