Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    offline Mods For a living
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you rodrigocastrillon, great work, you are the extreme modder. Now the 0BR reflash is available, I cant imagine, who wants a RSA enabled fone, thank you soo much!!!
    Unlocked RSA Removed Blue K1 With Dual Boot Running R452F_G_08.03.08R GSTCNRYCIN01NA103 eXtensively Custom Modded Perfectly!!

offline So I Hear You Can Mod
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Tricky! I love sharing the knowledge with cool people! M3 is a good forum. Everything I learn in my forum and others around the world I share here.

Buuuuut, just changing the subject... Waht about moto_default???

WoW man! U got it working? Any java app?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rodrigocastrillon, thank you again for sharing your knowledge with noobs like me!! This really fascinates me how much I have learnt from you. Your expertise are well respected. No I just didn't mod yet, since you said no way to revert RSA back lol remember ....and definitely will today. I also read that you were not able to run iTunes or any other app with RSA removed in one of your posts at motox, did you get that working... I am very eager to try new things from you, since you already have rsa removed fone...so want to know what cool apps and mods are you running....please share more...
    Unlocked RSA Removed Blue K1 With Dual Boot Running R452F_G_08.03.08R GSTCNRYCIN01NA103 eXtensively Custom Modded Perfectly!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude, I don't remember that motox post... I am using my phone without the RSA for more than 2 months, without regrets
    I got installed in my phone - file changer, kdplayer, minicommander, motowinamp, and the great XploreME (tx Tricky!).
    The CG1 mods I am still building with Trclybitch. I got working the bluetooth mod (by Tricky), Zoom mod (by Tricky), Java work with USB cable (by me XD) and all patches listed in the "unnofficial patching thread".
    And you're not a noob man! HhauHUAHUAuhauhauh --> lol in Brazil

See ya! GOod luck!!!!

offline Of Mice and Modders
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeahhhh Thnx... but more one question Man.. What MP Pached Im Install ???

when i start in BootLoader mod show me Dual Boot.... and informations..

i need Install Patched Mp 42.0BR. or 22.11R. ???? Only this question i Follow exatly your guide =) i need onle use the Pacthed MP now dow Finish my works... then rodrigocastrillon...

i need Install Patched Mp 42.0BR. or 22.11R. ????

thnx a lottt !!! and Very Good WorkS =)!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by p0rr4l0k4 View Post
    yeahhhh Thnx... but more one question Man.. What MP Pached Im Install ???

when i start in BootLoader mod show me Dual Boot.... and informations..

i need Install Patched Mp 42.0BR. or 22.11R. ???? Only this question i Follow exatly your guide =) i need onle use the Pacthed MP now dow Finish my works... then rodrigocastrillon...

i need Install Patched Mp 42.0BR. or 22.11R. ????

thnx a lottt !!! and Very Good WorkS =)!
    Wazzza up dude!
    You should install the 42.0BR one, cos it's newer and faster.
    I and Tricky are porting lots of patches to that s/w.

see ya!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    rodrigocastrillon I see that the R452F has the most patches so why cant we use that one?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    moto_default, answered u in the patches thread.
    Check it out, maybe you can help me on that.
    See ya bro.

offline Of Mice and Modders
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are there any real downsides to removing RSA? I'm thinking about attempting this today since I have nothing better to do.

And is there any way to do this without MSTool? It won't run on my Win2000 laptop, and my Vista laptop's backlight won't be fixed for a while.
    Last edited by darkmike57; 01-29-2008 at 03:53 PM.
    New Unlocked T-Mo Krzr K1

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @ rodrigocastrillon got it thanks bro, I am checking that one out, sounds good and thinking to make the R452F shift, maybe...lol see you there

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmike57 View Post
    Are there any real downsides to removing RSA? I'm thinking about attempting this today since I have nothing better to do.

And is there any way to do this without MSTool? It won't run on my Win2000 laptop, and my Vista laptop's backlight won't be fixed for a while.
    I'd not take the risk doing this guide without any of the tools... Maybe you shoud wait the laptop to be fixed. Use a buddy's PC.
    No downsides to removing RSA bro. U can do very cool mods after removing it.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay I followed the guide all the way and now the fone will not even turn on. Now what shall I do, damn it! Its not even been recognised by any of the programs, when I plug in into windows says unrecognized USB device, please help. I think tryin to remove rsa I bricked my fone this time. Any suggestions? Last time atleast the fone was recognized by the pc not this time, please please help.
    Last edited by moto_default; 01-30-2008 at 02:02 AM.

offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok so i've read and read and still am having a heck of a time... i get mstool to read the backup but what am i supposed to get from that? it just says ok... then i go to start the write and it won't fully go... i let it run for quite a few minutes and all i get was "downloading ramloader" on my phone and loading ramloader..... ok on mstool... the other weird thing is the phone seems to not want to stay connected to my computer. Not physically but the mstool program drops the connection or something weird like that... kinda frusterated but willing to read and work on it phone is still up so i'm not super upset.

on a side note i have modded phones before l6 v342 and a v3443u2 so i have an idea of what i'm doing if anyone can help me out that would be awesome!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by moto_default View Post
    Okay I followed the guide all the way and now the fone will not even turn on. Now what shall I do, damn it! Its not even been recognised by any of the programs, when I plug in into windows says unrecognized USB device, please help. I think tryin to remove rsa I bricked my fone this time. Any suggestions? Last time atleast the fone was recognized by the pc not this time, please please help.
    Man, u got a PDS corrupted
    My phone died lots of times this way. Its easy to repair. Make TP, open RAMLDR2 and write this PDS.

Good luck buddy!

offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

More Bricks

Hey buddy....Oh Boy... I followed the procedure completely and ended up like Moto_default. Then I tried test point and now I am able to get my usb recognised but I am having trouble getting into flash mode. I am following the test point procedure successfully but I can't get into flash mode to send those files. Do you have any other recommendations??

Any help would be welcome. Thanx Dude.