- 02-04-2008, 04:58 AM #1
[Guide] Remove K1 RSA using SoftTP (no disassebling, no warez needed)
Tutorial is translated from motofan index.php?s=&showtopic=136946&view=findpost&p=1022 955
Credits - Osta from motofan. I haven't tested it, because i don't have K1.
You will not need to use warez to remove RSA.
Warning! You may loose you warranty! Also it's your own responsibility if you will do something bad to your phone.
- Original Motorola USB cable connected to motherboard's usb port (back of your computer)
- Special version of RAMLDR2
- Patched firmware suitable for your phone:
1. Go to boot loader: turn off your phone, hold * and # button and without releasing them press red (end call) button.
2. Open RAMLDR2 and it should say that phone is connected.
3. Press "Set BLANK irom 0300" button and wait until it does it's job.
4. Close RAMLDR2 and disconnect your phone's cable.
5. Phone will be in blank mode. Open RAMLDR2 and it should say Boot version 0300.
6. Press "Send loader" and wait until program says "ready".
7. Press "Write Boot" and select Boot_0AC0_patch.bin and wait until program says "ok". Then take out the battery and put it in again and press red (end call) button. Close RAMLDR2 and open flash&backup.
8. Select K1 profile in flash&backup and flash patched firmware you have downloaded. Then take out the battery and put it in again and press red (end call) button. Close flash&backup and open RAMLDR2. Take out the battery and put it in again and press red (end call) button.
9. In RAMLDR2 press "Send Loader" and wait until program says "ready".
10. Press "Write Boot" and select Start_SW.bin. When finished, program will say ok.
Take out the battery and put it in again and turn on your phone.
Last edited by SocaSlvr; 05-30-2009 at 06:58 PM.
24 Users Say Thank You to Zolookas For This Useful Post
alpine101 (01-24-2009), Ashman (03-30-2009), cheifloaded (02-21-2008), Danation (05-08-2009), darkmike57 (02-04-2008), dinam368 (02-18-2009), hellzoneangel (02-05-2010), honkatonk (08-31-2008), Jabbacks (12-04-2009), juanchiviriz (11-26-2011), L4nd0 (06-23-2009), lildevilgirl (03-27-2009), maxnet1 (02-22-2009), MotoMudder (05-21-2009), oldnewboy (10-14-2009), quickmouse (03-04-2010), rodrigocastrillon (02-12-2008), royalcayuco (07-31-2011), Saurus (10-03-2010), SavageBrat (09-03-2008), SocaSlvr (12-06-2008), Thomas (01-29-2009), Trickybitch (02-19-2008), Xitiz (02-06-2008)
- 02-04-2008, 06:17 AM #2
Dude, u came a little late...
Here is the 1st thread about removing RSA without TP: http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66109.
The Following User Says Thank You to rodrigocastrillon For This Useful Post:
- 02-04-2008, 06:18 AM #3
The Following User Says Thank You to Zolookas For This Useful Post:
- 02-04-2008, 01:50 PM #4
Cool man! I hate mstool cos sometimes it doesn't connect to phone. They made a button that flashes the bootcore_TP (set BLANK iron).
- 02-04-2008, 02:03 PM #5Of Mice and Modders
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
My K1's RSA has just been removed!
Thanks, I was worried about using the other way because of the small amount of failures. But it works flawlessly.
Last edited by darkmike57; 02-04-2008 at 02:10 PM.New Unlocked T-Mo Krzr K1
- 02-04-2008, 09:46 PM #6Itty Bitty Modder
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanks a million
I,ve tried the other methods of this technique using MS tools and I completely bricked my phone. Your gudelines worked the first time I did it. I also figured out a way to erase phone memory without TP . I used FB3 and proceeded to load Mp . Then just as the process goes to "Erasing Memory" I did a hard shutdown on computer. I wouldn,t recommend doing this too much as it could damage your PC. But it could be utilized in extreme circumstances.
The Following User Says Thank You to slidesaw For This Useful Post:
- 02-05-2008, 12:02 AM #7
Nice. Now there are 2 similar ways to remove RSA.is for Ezra
- 02-05-2008, 07:57 PM #8
I would try this method, but I have a blank white screen of death and cant even go to boot mode, did Hard TP too, currently I am working on to revive the k1, tricky is your k1 working now?Unlocked RSA Removed Blue K1 With Dual Boot Running R452F_G_08.03.08R GSTCNRYCIN01NA103 eXtensively Custom Modded Perfectly!!
The Following User Says Thank You to moto_default For This Useful Post:
- 02-05-2008, 08:33 PM #9R452F_G_08.03.08R
BL : DUEL BOOTLOADER
FLEX : AnhVu2875
Name MP : AV_K1_V8_edition
49 patches work on MP
WHY I LOST ALMOST MY ''THANKED'' ???
- 02-05-2008, 11:51 PM #10
@ moto_default - I should get it back the weekend. Sucks not having it lolis for Ezra
- 02-06-2008, 02:33 AM #11
@ Trickybitch, did you buy a new one, or got it repaired, I am also without a life line and you cant imagine what I am going through, my gf is eating my head off everytime I see her in school have to listen to all that "stuff" lol saying "why dont you have a fone now, thought you knew about fones a lot" My answer " ......ooopsss...." One thing is sure I wouldn't give up until I get this working again!!
@ anhvu2875 I need your help bro. I did Hard TP so many times but none of the programs and others just dont recognize the fone. Sometimes when RSD detects it still says " LTE Flash Neptune". I cant get into blank mode. None of the programs like for example Ramdlr aren't able to send anything/loader to the fone, so is the same result with FB3...how did you get your fone working again??Unlocked RSA Removed Blue K1 With Dual Boot Running R452F_G_08.03.08R GSTCNRYCIN01NA103 eXtensively Custom Modded Perfectly!!
- 02-06-2008, 02:38 AM #12
thanks for the share Zoolokas. I prefer this method over the mstool method.
Added to guide sticky.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xitiz For This Useful Post:
- 02-06-2008, 04:17 AM #13Itty Bitty Modder
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Last edited by pvolks; 02-06-2008 at 04:43 AM.
- 02-06-2008, 09:07 AM #14Maybe Modder
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
this method works great...at least for me,how can i now play itunes??
- 02-06-2008, 09:14 AM #15