offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to mod Motorola L6

Hi to everybody and sorry for my bad english,

First of all i'm a truly noob and i've a simple question: How i can install this free Windows Vista Ultimate zip mobile theme skin download id 13610 | umnet.com skin ? Can you post a simple guide to do it ?

I've installed on my windows xp p2kcommander V 6.0.0 and motorola mobile drivers (i don't know the version).

Thank you very much.

offline Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hic sunt dracones...

offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Saurus View Post
    Okey, but this guide is right even per Motorola L6 ? It's seem not ! Am i right ?

offline Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not familiar with that site nor the L6/V280, to be honest, except that it is a P2K phone introduced 8 years ago. That's really ancient for cell phones, so gathering resources is difficult. I have not used P2K Commander because more recent applications were better suited for my use, but it should be adequate for your phone. Except that I have read reports that more recent Motorola drivers cause problems with connecting via usb; you may want to search for an older driver set than what you have.

The first thing you should do is make a full backup of your phone's software. But that is still no guarantee that you can recover your phone from a disaster. Flash&Backup (www.Motorola-Tools.com) can be used to back up and restore in several file formats; .shx can be flashed with Motorola's own RSD Lite (google it), which may be more reliable. But there is still no guarantee. Use your own judgment.
    Hic sunt dracones...