- 11-06-2006, 07:45 AM #1
The fastest way to DRM Editing using DRMPORT_v033b
this is the fastest way to DRM Editing. Tested on my L7.
Backup first before modding.
software you will need:
1. DRM Map. you can find this anywhere don't ask me where.
2. drmport_v033b tnx to lucrece for developing this great tool.
in this guide, i will be editing the sending message and message received icons named Royal Blue made by Zra.
1. Extract all the files from drmport.zip file to a New Folder. copy all the files you need to the drmport directory. you will see that i will be using the stock R4513 0101 DRM and the sending message and message received icons.
2. Open up drmport_v033b. on the Settings check the Edit only mode then select the DRM in your drmport directory.
3. Once decompiled, the drmport program will exit and you will now see the binary1 and binary2 folder.
4. Open binary1/drmpack/icons folder and overwrite the 12.gif for messaged received icon and 16.gif for sending message icon. note that when overwriting, it should be the same file name and same size with the decompiled gif.
5. Open the drmport again and click Save As. Save it to the drmport directory with a different name.
now you have your own modified DRM. flash it using FB3.
M3 rulez again!
Last edited by kirklestat; 11-13-2006 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Updated
18 Users Say Thank You to kirklestat For This Useful Post
Alexrz619 (10-30-2007), d1j (09-13-2008), Danation (03-19-2009), ericidle (09-27-2007), Gustavo. (07-14-2007), jaims009 (09-05-2009), juansan77 (07-30-2007), Kamihacker (04-28-2007), katatonic (11-14-2007), kn100 (08-29-2007), l4c (06-26-2007), lovelatter (01-03-2008), mxdreams (08-29-2007), prajwal (04-19-2009), purplehades (04-27-2007), rjl114 (07-05-2009), salia.iyengar (01-29-2008), thetuxracer (04-16-2010)
- 11-06-2006, 11:58 AM #2
- 11-06-2006, 12:59 PM #3
Is this stricktly for the L7?
Blue V3i - R479..B5.3DR/GSPV3IHCBW01NA12F/Custom DRM/Skin...and still working on it...
BU Phone: Black Razr V3 - .17R/BL 7.DO/GSMV3xxT677GA164/LP010A/8738Kb Total Space
Custom DRM/DXFactor's BoldPix V3/Black II Skin/Custom SU/SD Animations, Sound and cl.gif
- 11-06-2006, 05:51 PM #4
If you do get screenies and this goes into the guides section, you can use this link for DRM Port http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/down...o=file&id=1720 . So that if the Rapidshare link dies (most common to happen), we have a working link. Wicked Iconsss!Follow me on Twitter
- 11-06-2006, 06:41 PM #5
it depends on what phone you are using. you just have to know it's DRM map and you will be okay. i never tried it on other phone coz i only have my L7. there's nothing to lose when you try it."Less talk, less mistake."
- 11-06-2006, 06:42 PM #6
OMG my pics are too big. sorry for that."Less talk, less mistake."
- 11-06-2006, 06:59 PM #7
- 11-06-2006, 07:04 PM #8
tnx. i just got this software from somewhere else. i forgot where exactly. i've been so upset with DRM editing using SHXCodec until i tried this one. it's really fast and easy."Less talk, less mistake."
- 11-09-2006, 03:15 PM #9
Yeh I have been trying figure out to use this for Coverting V3 into V3i or the other way. But like you said the drms need to be for the phone.
- 11-09-2006, 03:18 PM #10
I'll do ya one better than a dancing banana....here is the banana on an obese llama!
E is for Ezra and C is for Charley
- 11-09-2006, 04:09 PM #11
sweet guide I love it, nice work
- 11-09-2006, 06:46 PM #12
tnx. well, sorry for the large pics. how noobish i am. ^^"Less talk, less mistake."
- 11-10-2006, 12:45 AM #13insert sexy looking new sig here
- 11-10-2006, 01:07 AM #14
wow! that means a lot to me. thank you!"Less talk, less mistake."
- 11-11-2006, 12:36 PM #15Maybe Modder
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Meet the author of this piece of software... (lucrece being my second nick for some reasons). Don't wanna start a new thread, so i'm posting my request in this one. The program is being completely rewritten now, so any bug reports concerning the present version, as well as suggestions on improvement or adding functionality would be appreciated. The guide is a wrong place for these, i think, so, please, PM me, if u have any.