Ant-ON- for zTaskMan, PEM, copy/past, patch for additional icons in File Manager and Java.
Kidscracker - for mgxbox and zHsa.
TiM_22R - for his developments in the field of SVG-graphics.
OCM770 - for Linux kernel, QVGA libraries and consultations!
V!T - for his new skin.
sim_emrom - for translation description and scripts in english
iLove3d, Rejoice, JAYDD,或许是我 for their developments for Zine!
- Symbiosis 4.5 It's update of Symbiosis IV
- MultiJava from menu
- 0ER-camera by default, ability to change QWGA libraries
- "Intellectual" CPU overclocking
- SWAP (from file or partition)
- Mgxbox, MpkgBox, PEManager, zTaskMan.
- All translated to English , 80% translated to Spanish and 60% to Chinese.
- Kernel support for Ext2/ext3/ntfs/swap file systems
- Kernel support for UnionFS
- Langpack, including English, French, Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Italian, Portugal, Finnish, Czech, German. English voice commands are available.
- Toolbar on Gallery button with 5 preinstalled applications
- FTP, Telnet, Samba, Web Server – activating with "Modem&Service"
- MgxBox 1.2 custom 1
- Run from FM: .sh .lin .csh, .cfg, .rar, .zip, .7z, binary files (just change extension to one of these: bin, elf, run, exe)
- MyStuff in FM for accessing hidden parts and Second partition on mmc card via phone
- Scripts autorun
- MediaFinder doesn't scan phone memory for mediafiles
- Ability to work with SD partitions – 1st hidden and и swap (not automatically). Normal work with usual-formatted SD.
- 12 entries in Main menu wihtout soft button.
- EasyThemes You can install skins into following directories:
- /ezxlocal/download/mystuff/skins/ (standard)
- mmc/mmcb1/skins (if you have second partition on SD)
- Built-in themes: Kodak, BlackZine, MEIZU Style (default), Palm Style, EnzoStyle.
- Modified iconres.ezx with size of 3mb instead of 20 (thanks for Art-21). Added icons for HSA (HSA is transparent).
- Switching displaying date on home screen from menu (Settings /Home screen/Date)
User has rights on write for following files:
Content of /ezxlocal/Other
- MediaFinder_Config.cfg (for configure future of mediafinder)
- Fonts ( Put your font in folder /fonts with name myfont.ttf )
- Animation of switching phone on/off
- System sound (battery discharged, connecting to PC)
- All sound files from ui_sounds
- Toolbar settings
Scripts are in Tweaks menu
- Ai CPU – intellectual processor over-clocking! Changeable maximal CPU freq. 2 settings for working mediaplayer: max and min frequency.
- Disc Director Possibilities:
a. Format flash card for 3 partitions (if your SD has standard one).
b. Delete your old partitions (if you have 2 or 3 partitions on SD).
c. Format flash card for 3 partitions, if you already have such – for new kernel, UnionFS and swap.
d. Restore original flash card size and returns 1 standard partition.
e. Activate/disactivate UnionFS (without reboot)
- Java Tool Possibilities:
a. Allows starting several java-apps at the moment.
b. Restores deleted from menu applications (into “Games”)
c. Allows rename of applications
d. Changes Java Heap size.
- Multi Camera - Allows to change camera libraries QVGA<->0ER. Works in 2 modes: with activated UnionFS or without it. So, if you have activated UnionFS, you can use ‘QVGA via UnionFS’.
a. “QVGA video” allows activation of qvga-videoshooting (320x240). By the way, you can't open camera settings with qvga libraries, but camera will shoot in silent mode with maximum resolution!
Great merit of this method is libraries hot-change support between 0ER<-> QVGA! Without reboot!
b. “QVGA via UnionFS” works only with activated UnionFS. Changes camera libraries: 05R, 0ER, QVGA video. Read description before running.
- Menu & HSA panel Possibilities:
a. Changing menu style between standard and Symbiosis IV
b. Enable/disable HSA panel!
- NetServer- script controlling network services (ftp/telnet/samba/webserver)
- Swap – makes swap file and manages swap settings.
- nClock – screensaver with clock.
- Media – gives an ability not to mount phone memory for “Memory Card” connection mode. There are also some useful functions in this script.
- Backup. Make/Restore reserved copy of: contacts, messages, Net Profiles, UserMenuTree and some user settings.
- Phone Firewall (program for making “black list” of calls)
PEM + MgxBox + MpkgBox - now all 3 utility in one system!
1) PEM & MgxBox can register installed applications in one directory – Applications. So, PEM can run what was installed using Mgxbox as well!
2) Because of some problems with installing some apps via Mgxbox I decided to add Mpkgbox.
Mpkgbox & Mgxbox now use common directory(/mgxbox) for applications (both for phone memory and SD). Install application with any utility and see them with both!
- For install mgx package via Mpkgbox put your pack. to /mmc/mmca1/distribmgx (sd - folder "distribmgx")
Bugs fixed since Symbiosis IV
- On sending MMS
- Java now works with active qvga-video libraries
- Problems on trying to reboot phone via scripts