Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    offline Team Rizr
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow you are popping them out left and right man! My next one is going to be a little while yet, as I am trying to stick with H6.
    GREAT WORK MAN!

HA HA, I just noticed that you have a time line with your screenies, LMAO! NICE!!!!!!
    Last edited by BudmannG; 06-29-2008 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thanks Krawls80 for the siggy!

offline Rock 'n Roll Cowboy
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,632 Times in 1,361 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BudmannG View Post

HA HA, I just noticed that you have a time line with your screenies, LMAO! NICE!!!!!!
    see how long it takes to take screenies of 18 skins!!?? from 4:09 to 5:39 to be exact. lol. i just noticed too... i forgot to add a clock table to dabeat 2. woops!

offline So I Hear You Can Mod
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    New Shortcut Style??

what it do!? what style???

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice job. I flashed it. I'll probably have more questions, but here's some.
    It seems as if each skin has it's own font. Is that the mma_skin patch? Or is that the patch that lets each skin have it's own mma_ucp?
    And how do I change it so it doesn't read "TeamRizr" where it should say the provider? Annd lastly,my stock T Mobile Z3 had a nice feature. When I sent MMS, it just sent it like an sms, like the same picture. On yours and others, you get a loading bar. Any clue how to change this? P.S. My phone still did that once I switched to 0DR.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakal View Post
    New Shortcut Style??

what it do!? what style???
    i haven't actually made any shortcuts yet so i'm not really sure. i just added it to have more features.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbohog View Post
    Nice job. I flashed it. I'll probably have more questions, but here's some.
    It seems as if each skin has it's own font. Is that the mma_skin patch? Or is that the patch that lets each skin have it's own mma_ucp?
    And how do I change it so it doesn't read "TeamRizr" where it should say the provider? Annd lastly,my stock T Mobile Z3 had a nice feature. When I sent MMS, it just sent it like an sms, like the same picture. On yours and others, you get a loading bar. Any clue how to change this? P.S. My phone still did that once I switched to 0DR.
    *edited: was incorrect info. read budmanng's post a couple of posts down for mma skin patch answer.not really sure what to tell you about the mms and sms thing. i've never seen them do anything different. as far as the team rizr thing, you can follow the guide for changing your provider name. the file should show t-mobile right now as TeamRIZR and at&t as Team Rizr. just change them back.
    Last edited by CandymanMike; 06-30-2008 at 12:05 AM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my testing is finished, it is a great mp has a lot of options and lots of skins all and all i love this mp, only one thing that i didn't like when i went to power it down it always to me to tty setup and would always just restart and never turn off, but besides that i really enjoyed it

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya I had that problem too. And for some reason the text marquee doesn't work. How come? The speed's on medium and it's not off!

offline Team Rizr
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK guys.........
    MMA in skin patch is for you to place the specific mma_ucp in the skin file that it belongs to. It has to say "mma_ucp" no more no less. If it says something different it won't work.
    Powerdown menu patch All you have to do is get the file I am attaching and place it in a/ on your phone. It will fix the words in the powerdown menu. Just remove the .txt before you put it in your phone.

Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks bud! i misunderstood what it was supposed to do. well i guess not what it's supposed to do, but how it's done. it works great though.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    is there anyway to get rid of the clock in the status bar ? and switch the Analog clock to Digital ? like this

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BudmannG View Post
    OK guys.........
    MMA in skin patch is for you to place the specific mma_ucp in the skin file that it belongs to. It has to say "mma_ucp" no more no less. If it says something different it won't work.
    Powerdown menu patch All you have to do is get the file I am attaching and place it in a/ on your phone. It will fix the words in the powerdown menu. Just remove the .txt before you put it in your phone.

so to have a mma for each skin all i have to do is creat a mma_ucp with the name of the skin i want it to apply to and put it in the right folder??

offline Team Rizr
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No.....
    Make a mma_ucp, decide what skin it is for. Then put the mma_ucp in the skin folder for the skin you want it to operate or control. If it don't work or there is not an mma_ucp in the skin folder it will use the default mma that is on the phone.

As for the clock in the task bar STL. All you have to do is reinstall the skin and don't check any boxes in skiman. Then the clock will not show up. There are no problems with running them this way either. If the skin does not have the edits in it, it will not change the status bar all will be the same as your screenie.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't understand what the point of the power down menu is.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yea about that i know "voice" shuts it down completely and tty reboots it...wat does the other 2 do?

offline Retired Droiderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,239 Times in 834 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow, not bad at all. Been really busy so havent had that much time to mod. But this looks great Mike, and yea we really need to get these patches to H6.
    For the mma from skin, do you put the mma in the skin folder in the phone, or in the folder on the computer b4 installing the skin?
    I think this pack might make me go back to ODR for a bit. Great Job!
    Thanks Sublime1184 for the awesome siggy