Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    N80
    offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i removed the rsa frm my riar z3 and thn flashed a non-rsa mod file onto it and nw it wont connect and its giving me a white screen... wat can i do plz help!!!

offline Blue Mage
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could you be more specific on what you did??

offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what I can understand and I might be wrong is that he removed rsa but then tried to flash a non rsa removed...
    I know this is not the right post but this is where I landed right now so I'm just gonna put it out there see if someone can read this and might have an answer
    I was able to removed the rsa off my z3 only thing rds lite won't detect the phone when phone is on blank mode I think I removed the rsa cause before all the flashing I did I was never able to put the phone in blank mode now i have a different bootloader screen i'm able to put it in blank mode but only thing rds still won't detect my phone as s blank neptune I'm trying to unlock this phone so I can use it with any carrier but ms tool 8 won't detected i already tried so many ones and none won't detected only program that detects my phone is flash&backup and ramdlr2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234