The best and the easiest money making android app ever!
I assume that everyone would like to make some money in easy and as well as in fun ways right?
so I will introduce about myself to you guy and give you the very best offer to your needs!

My name is Whaff (WhatAreFriendsFor) and I am newly launched social commerce app that can make you guys earn some money in easy and funny ways!

How? Well, this is how!
Whaff gives apps for our very own exclusive Whaff users and to become a Whaff user, it is simply easy. Just download Whaff app and log on with your facebook account! easy aye! and then, just download wicked apps that you are interested in! and what happens? you earn credit! Some apps require super easy missions like click "Like" on the facebook wall and there are other super funny missions like get yourself into the second level of the game app that you have downloaded! OMG isn't it easy as?! Whaff lets you make money by downloading the wicked apps YOU LIKE via WHAFF! When you hang out with Whaff on your 24/7 using smartphone, you just make money and just collect them from the paypal. There are many Whaff users who actually earned $2000! I am not lying! You can see these top listed users from the Whaff, on our user listing! Also, not only having free apps, but we too have apps that requires payments. But you know what's so cool with Whaff? We also give those apps in much cheaper prices than its actual prices!! WOOOOHOOO!!! Yep! Everything I said in here is so damn true!

If you get to know Whaff, you will simply love us! and only by loving Whaff, you can just make money!

So, where to meet this great awesome wicked app?
Go to Google playstore and search Whaff.
Come and meet me now! I can't wait to meet you too!! :-P
Also, I really like to socialize with our Whaff users, come and talk to us on the face book as well
Ah, where to socialize with Whaff? Just search Whaff on the facebook search engine!

Hmmmm. as it is so so so great to meet you all, I will give you the simplest mission to earn your first credit!
Get Whaff downloaded and visit me on the facebook, and click "Like"! Easy as!!!!

Have fun with Whaff and earning money!
See you very soon