offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

G1 Replacement Battery Cover

I plan on buying the full body invisible shield for the G1, but I want to replace the battery cover on my White G1 to a Black Battery Cover. I know that the invisible shield was made to fit the original battery cover perfectly. Not sure if the replacement battery cover I'm going to buy will actually fit. Another quick question: Ghost Armor or Invisible Shield?

This is the battery replacement I'm going to buy: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/HTC-T-MOBILE-GOOGLE-BLACK-COVER/dp/B001P7BZ3S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1235714240&sr=1-3"]Amazon.com: NEW OEM HTC T-MOBILE GOOGLE G1 BLACK COVER DOOR: Cell Phones & Service[/ame]

Here's the full body shield I'm going to buy:
    http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

or

http://www.ghost-armor.com/htc/htc-g.../prod_140.html

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Ghost Armor has a separate piece for the battery cover allowing you to remove the cover and battery while provide the best protection for your phone. As long as the cover is designed with the same specs it should fit well. If you have any other questions ghost armor related feel free to use the contact us page at ghost-armor.com and our customer service will get back to your promptly.

Best Regards,
    Ghost Armor Customer Support

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    T -mobile should have given us a choice when making the G1 available. A simple choice a of a spare battery or a high capacity battery. We learned quite early about 3G’S battery consumption with the Apple iPhone and t-mobile blew it. They gave us a perfect phone with GPS capable programs all the way to budgeting programs that truly rocks.

offline Banned
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I seriously doubt you are going to be able to get T-mobile to just send you out a new battery cover. For a warranty placement, they actually only give you the main piece of the phone (minus the battery cover and battery) and make you use your original battery cover and battery.

Now if you were to call and say maybe that your phone had water damage or is just completely mess up and you need a new one, that would be a different story. You are going to have to pay the premium, assuming you are paying the monthly insurance fee, but T-mobile will send you out a brand new phone.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

re: G1 Replacement Battery Cover

Hello,

honestly, it's all personal preference, depending who you ask, this is my second go round with IS, but I've had good results with Best Skins Ever..There are also alot of Ghost Armor fans around here, and BTW, DOD uses GA on aircraft props, if that means anything to you.

thanks!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    have you guys considered about to get a portable power bank?