Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    offline Maybe Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forum user echoo69 sent me steps how to use RepStudioDemo with V3. Although apparently it doesn't work with all V3. Therefore I recommended him to use "p2ktool_v4.1_nowinscard" which in the mean time fixed #7 different V3s brought to me. Here are the RepStudioDemo steps for completeness sake:

Quote Originally Posted by echoo69
    Hello Jock
    I have successfully repair pds using RepStudioDemo

This is the step
    1. Flash bootloader 07.D0 using RSD lite ( with tp )
    2. Open RepStudioDemo, select V3 for phone model
    3. Press *+# at phone and klik "repair" in RepStudioDemo
    4. When RepStudioDemo show to forward to step 2, DON'T DO THIS
    5. Flash bootloader 07.B0 using RSD Lite ( with tp )
    6. Back to RepStudioDemo, make bootloader, Press *+# at phone and klik "OK" in RepStudioDemo,
    7. Now you have "Successfully repair pds"
    8. Flash firmware R374_10R with 1FF( from download section )
    9. Flash bootloader 07.D0
    10. Flash bootloader 08.26
    Now you have unbrick V3

I have other problem when repair other v3, when i go to step 9, my phone doesn't turning on, but pds is successful repair.
    Do you know it?
    Thanks

OCM
    offline There is no spoon
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,429 Times in 740 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SWEET JUICY BUMP

Im currently working on Flashing R4517 on R4513 for the L7 using free methods, and to do so i need to import part of my R4513 to an R4517 one to make it work, and this thread is perfect for it, so if anyone has any ideas please post them
    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

offline So I Hear You Can Mod
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi i have a v3 that got brick a while back,i finally got it to flash,but i can't get the original pds to flash to it.I can flash a pds backup of my other v3 that i made with mstool 8r free on to it.I also can change the bootloader from 07.D0 to 08.26 and back to 07.D0,i tryed pds repair but it will not work.Is there any way for me to get this pds back to the phone thanks for any help.

offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi modmymobile folks,

My phone is the Motorola RAZR V3. I just purchased it unlocked, it is a T-Mobile phone. I checked the Boot Loader which is OA.52. The phone was experiencing "automatic button pressing", all sorts of buttons were being pressed without my touching the phone, and it was opening text messages, numbers, camera, taking pictures. So I tried to flash it to different firmware with RSD 5.6 to the Apristel Premod Monster Pack 1. It wouldn't flash, said something about chipset mismatch. So, I found other firmware and tried that. One flashed correctly, but then the phone would only light up keypad for 1 sec. when turn on. I tried RIZR z3 firmware, messed it up, says battery low cannot program. I'm charging battery in another phone. Can someone suggest what to do at this point. I may try to do the PDS repair with RSD and RepStudioDemo not sure yet, though.
    Last edited by ryebread200; 09-12-2012 at 01:33 PM.

offline Maybe Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BL 0A.52 = v3r
    please flashing firmware for v3r 0A.52!
    You should repair PDS p2k easy tool 3.9 if phone is dead.
    Your v3 probably have a damaged flex LCD.

The phone was experiencing "automatic button pressing", all sorts of buttons were being pressed without my touching the phone, and it was opening text messages, numbers, camera, taking pictures.
    This symptom of damage flex LCD and any change firmware does not work...

offline Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely a hardware problem.. I suspect the keypad flex, but could be LCD flex too, I suppose. Most V3r use R4115 firmware but TMo has R3443U2, which is similar to (but not interchangeable with) R3443U5 on the V3t (which is actually a V3i). You can probably restore it with a stock R3443U2 .sbf or .shx, but you've probably blown away the unlock. Not a terrible loss, since unlocked T-Mobile phones cause problems when trying to use on another carrier, especially pay-as-you-go plans. You can't use R4115 f/w either unless you downgrade the bootloader first, and I don't remember if even that works for sure.

I've found that V3's make nice skip-rocks down by the pond.
    Hic sunt dracones...

offline Maybe Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flex keypad, and flex LCD this is the same flex (one flex)
    200912910475249295.jpg
    R3443U2 yes v3r from T-mobile have this SW.
    Long long ago I repair PDS v3r from T-mobile and I had a lot of problems...
    but it works. Only need to flash special firmware and repair phone.

Yep flash stock FW (this same in BL) reapir problem with sofware.
    And is only then replace the flex keypad/LCD.

offline Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LCD flex surrounds the LCD; also holds side key switches and camera connector. I should also mention that there are two keypad flexes that are identical in appearance, but are wired differently. One is for V3, V3r and V3re; the other is for V3i/V3t. They are not interchangeable, but there's no visible difference.
    Hic sunt dracones...

offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you rafalinda and Saurus,

I didn't know it was a V3R Razr. Since the BL is 0A.52 you were able to tell it is V3R. I flashed R3443U2 Tmobile stock firmware. The link for this firmware is here: *ISNTALLING THIS FIRMWARE WILL LOCK YOUR V3R AND REQUIRE UNLOCK BY OPENING PHONE* http://rapidshare.com/files/33426255...mobile_V3r.rar
    Then the phone was locked so I had to unlock it. Thank you very much though for the information that it is V3R and needs to be flashed with that firmware. I won't repair the flex because I don't know how to. But, I did unlock it, with test point. That was tough. The keypad still presses buttons automatically. I won't be keeping the phone, will return it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123