Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

"jargons, im newbee pls help"

hi pls discuss what type of function files below all about ?

V3_RAMDLD_827_03FD0000
    bl_828_to_07d0_for_V3_by_Archy.V2
    Pack de 15 Bootloaders
    R374_V3BL 07.D0

what is the diff of bl_828_to_07d0_for_V3_by_Archy.V2 to R374_V3BL 07.D0.Is it bootloader and the ohter one MP?

what is V3_RAMDLD_827_03FD0000.
    what is Pack de 15 Bootloaders

and lastly when to use this files

offline Moderator
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    v3 Ramdld 827 is so you can successfully flash or backup v3 with 8.29 bootloader
    BL 828 to 7do is the downgrader flash to assist in downgrading the bootloader
    Pack de Bootloader is self explanatory. its a folder containing different bootloader for v3
    R374 BL 7.do is the 7.do bootloader flash

if you wish to downgrade your v3 from bootloader 8.29 to 7.do there is a simpler way than described in this guide. the purpose for downgrading is for modding purposes only. you can unlock the phone, flash custom MP's, etc.

hope this clears a things up a bit

also you can check out my guide HERE
    Last edited by zedbra; 11-01-2010 at 06:07 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zedbra For This Useful Post:

Dumba (11-02-2010)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question

Hi people!

I read too many threads and I've no solution for my v3.

It was downgraded yet (for the blank screen flash mode), I uploaded the R374_V3BL 07.D0.shx using RSDLite and it took nothing...only seconds..after that, when the program wants to restart the phone, it never came back.

I tested doing it again but it wont enter the flash mode.

I make the testpoint (at least 50 times!) tried too many files and programs (multiflashflex, flashbackup 2 and 3, more versions of RSDLite, P2K Easy tools three versions, and from windows XP and 7...)

The results: The Zone repair never works, it fails inmediatly.
    P2K Easy tools always says that "could not connect to the phone"...but it's in flash mode for other programs.
    FlashBackup: install many files, stuck in others...complete the process, but, only with a few Monster Packs, the phone let the Vibrator buzz when turning on, but no turning on.
    With some files, the phone don't need a testpoint connection again...it was detected inmediatly...but not start.

For me, it's a memory problem, some steps stopped with no reason and the "sending loader", ALWAYS fail.
    It appears as Blank Neptune in all programs and with some, I get the alert "you are trying to write a blank phone"

Somebody has another solution? (i'll try in other pc later)

Thanks in advance!

KAOS

Quote Originally Posted by zedbra View Post
    Whew!! finally did it!! i managed to downgrade my 8.29 BL differently than stated in butterjoes' guide, but thanks to joe for doing the research and posting this guide to point me in the right direction..... anyway this is how i did it(no need to flash different MP) :

1: using p2k easy tools4.1 do Full PDS Repair Zone(need TP for this)
    2: dont complete the PDS repair, after it puts BL 0200 for engineering onto phone the program powers phone down and asks you to power up again to complete repair. This is where i unplugged the phone, clicked ok so the PDS repair fails.
    3: TP phone again, then flash the 7.d0 downgrader. Somehow i got 7.E0, but it worked.
    4: TP again and flash any MP even your own backup.

phone should power right up. if it doesnt you may have to do the PDS repair(complete it this time )
    Once phone is in working order, you can flash the 7.d0 downgrader or any .shx file without any problems

Basically all i did was interrupt the bootloader in engineering and flashed a different bootloader over it. Hope this helps someone else. for me it seemed simpler. all flashing done with p2k easy4.1

offline Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try flashing a stock Motorola MP with RSD Lite. You might get BL 8.29 again,but at least you could start over. Stupid question - are you sure it's a V3, not V3r or V3re? The label says V3 on all of them. Flex version tells the difference.

Seems you have tried everything else..
    Hic sunt dracones...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Saurus, thanks for your response.

About the model, the testpoint is in the place of the V3, not in the V3r.

Not this: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...aster/V3TP.jpg
    Neither this: http://www.clangsm.com/forum/uploads...1294680214.jpg
    It's this: http://www.clangsm.com/forum/uploads...1287179776.jpg (or http://www.seth.cz/userFiles/mtp/v3-razr.jpg)

Nice question anyway! you make me doubt!

I see that the V3i has this same tespoint in some versions but this is a V3 black.
    I can not read the Flex version (neither IMEI or nothing...all appears as N/A in RSDLite)

I've a V3r too and it's different in which the interface appears (home icon alignment, some options, etc).
    I think that this V3 was flashed with some MP before because it had a Windows Vista Skin and some other not original. I wished to unlock it because I tested with an operator that regirter the phone, etc, but when receiving a call, it receive it but hang up in a pair of seconds, and when calling, always fail with that operator. Not the same with other operator. (As I know, if the phone was locked, it never startup and ask for the code, really?...well...this one do this strange thing)

So you recommend that I send again only the bootloader 8.29? (it seems strange to me that many MP were transfered but the phone never start)

I'll try it later and post the results.

Can anyone tell me what is the "v3 Ramdld" files?

Yes, I tried a lot of things but now it's just a defy for me to bring it alive again!

Thanks!

KAOS
    Last edited by Lordkaos; 05-10-2014 at 10:48 AM.

offline Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Third photo shows test point under rf shield (removed). First photo shows point that later was found also to work, saving trouble of removing or cutting the shield. Second is V3r.

RSD shows N/A for everything when in S-Flash or S-Blank mode. It may be that the IMEI is corrupt. If you can boot into normal OS, check the IMEI with RSD Lite to see if it appears valid. The first several digits identify the manufacturer, Motorola starts with 35...something.

Ramdld is a temporary downloader in ram which allows changing the permanent bootloader, which boots the OS at power-up. The only difference between models is address locations, meaning you must use the right one for your model or you will corrupt the BL so it can't communicate through the USB serial port (dead phone).

I suggest using a stock Motorola - unlocked - monster pack because it is the most stable. There are many unknowns with custom MPs. You might use a subsidized firmware if you must, but then you would have to unlock it again, and then deal with the carrier's customizations.
    Hic sunt dracones...

8. 2 Users Say Thank You to Saurus For This Useful Post

Lordkaos (05-14-2014), Xtian89 (05-12-2014)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234