offline Itty Bitty Modder
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Enter Unlock Code

Hello,

I got a used Motorola Razr V3xx to use as a replacement to my broken phone. However, there is an unlock code that nobody knows. It's 4 digits, so looking around the six zeros don't work. I've also tried the quick battery removal trick a bunch of times and can't get in.

I don't care about seeing what's on there. I'm not trying to spy on the previous owner or anything, I just want to use the phone. Is there a way I can reset it to factory settings without getting into the phone's menus?

I'm no stranger to jailbreaking, I've had a jailbroken phone since the first iPhone - so if I need to attach it and flash it or something I will happily do that. I have a mac but I do have access to windows via boot camp if I need it, with Windows 7 on it.

I'm not really interested (at this time) in doing anything cool with hacking it, just in using it for phone calls for a work line. I'd appreciate any guidance anyone would mind giving

offline Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First, V3xx is a different phone (P2K05) than the original V3 (P2K), you should post here - Razr V3xx

iirc, one of these utilities (Windows, of course) will tell you the code to enter (but I could be wrong, it's been a while):

P2kCommander-V5_0_6-MR.zip

P2KToolsVS_3_0_9_961b.rar

btw, they work best with WinXP, Win7 may give problems.
    Last edited by Saurus; 07-30-2012 at 08:33 AM.
    Hic sunt dracones...