SO, I'm still working on AOSP Eclair, slowly, but surely...However, to aid me in gettign things to work I have enabled usb debugging. Problem is, it doesn't work.
Here are the steps I go through:
1. unpack boot.img from stock motoblur kernel
2. Change system.prop or whatever it is to ro.debuggle=1, ro.secure=0, and persist.service.adbd.enable=1.
3. Repack, flash rom
4. Phone hangs on boot. Logcat shows normal booting but then It just randomly restarts with every service dying...
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
And still I can't seem to get audio working. You'd think that if we have a leaked build, I could copy the libs to the proper place and things would work, but they don't. Seems like libaudioflinger makes it hang, but i dunno why, which is why I'm trying to get logcating working..
I didn't copy anything java that I know of from the leaks. I only copied keymaps, wifi stuff, ril stuff....system/lib/hw stuff....It's weird though that it boots without debugging enabled.
And sbout disabling the audio stubs... See, I've made firesnatch's libaudio before, and it still didn't create the audio...or is that irrelevant..I've compiled it with the flag BOARD_USES_GENERIC_AUDIO := false and also replaced the libaudio folder in the aosp with firesnatch's.
EDIT: SO you mean AudioHardwareInterface in libaudioflinger folder... well... I wonder what I should change the vendor specific hardware to... perhaps AudioHardware();