This is my first post to this forum. Its a wonderful place. I'm using E6 for past two months and have modded my E6 to install many features. Thanks guys.
Here is my wish list for E6:
1. Alarm should automatically go on snooze, if there is no response for one minute. At the moment, it stops ringing after one minute but keeps waiting for user to press Snooze or Dismiss button. So, if you do not hear the alarm first time, you are doomed.
2. Larger display for Caller ID image.
3. Caller ID image displayed is vertically compressed, making it distorted. It should be reduced proportionately.
4. 99 Speed dial numbers. Currently it supports only 9 turbo dial numbers.
5. Landscape mode of operation. This will allow for a larger qwerty keyboard for inputting text, which will make it easier to use one hand for typing an SMS.
6. Option to order the address book by nick name.
7. Option to call a contact from a distribution list. Currently, you can only send a sms or email to a contact in the distribution list.
8. It should be possible to select the "Delivery report" option for all SMSs sent. At the moment, "Delivery report" option needs to be selected in the "Send options" for each message sent by you.
If any of the above is already possible, please let me know. I am using firmware 08P.
Hope some of these points are be taken up by Motorola in a future firmware.
Last edited by Sumit Rana; 07-17-2007 at 02:56 AM.