- 10-08-2011, 11:58 AM #1
Simple Sense Theme for GingerbreadSimple Sense
Here are some simple packages I put together that will change any Theme Chooser enabled Gingerbread ROM (CM7, SuperOSR, etc...) into a Sense look alike. Just install the 3 apps manually from any file browser...
1. SenseLauncher.apk: I did not make this launcher, but I modified some of it's functions. It's a Sense themed LauncherPro launcher by allomod.
***UPDATE*** I've NOW added some Spanish support to it. (Muchísimas gracias a @DJGHOSTS3V3N de las traducciones!)
2. SenseWidget.apk: This is just a version of the Sense clock/weather widget.
3. SenseTheme.apk: This is a super simple Theme Chooser app that I put together. It will change your status bar, notification bar, pulldown, and will enable a circular battery indicator that I prefer over the standard Ginger indicator. ***UPDATE, to include transparent pulldown, settings menu icons, usb storage icons, ics emo icons, notification power widget icons, and contact icon***
***UPDATE, to include ICS analog clock widget***
4. Sense-Lock-Update.zip: This is an update patch I made using @ZduneX25's resources from his MIUI lockscreen for CM7 devices. I only ported mdpi for this. It will change all your lockscreens, but focuses mainly on the newer "ring lockscreen". I used the ring selector from Sense 3.0 and incorporated it into the lockscreen.
Here's a few screenshots:
Thanks to @ZduneX25 and @Firerat for lockscreen patch resources!
Last edited by GROGG; 11-12-2011 at 07:38 PM.
- 10-11-2011, 03:25 PM #2
just installed it looks nice thanksPHONE: Cliq XT MB501
ROM: cm zeppelin full 197
ANDROID VERSION: 2.3.5
- 10-12-2011, 03:14 AM #3
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- La Rioja - Argentina
- Thanked 4,272 Times in 1,850 Posts
- Blog Entries
Great job, I like
- 10-12-2011, 03:51 PM #4
- 10-12-2011, 05:03 PM #5
- 10-12-2011, 06:10 PM #6
- 10-16-2011, 03:49 PM #7
Last edited by GROGG; 10-16-2011 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
- 10-27-2011, 10:07 AM #8***UPDATE***
OP updated. Changes made to SenseTheme.apk and a new Sense lock added!
- 11-02-2011, 10:20 PM #9Of Mice and Modders
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Another very nice theme, Grogg. Excellent work, as always. Thank you.
- 11-03-2011, 10:10 PM #10
The Following User Says Thank You to GROGG For This Useful Post:
- 11-10-2011, 10:59 AM #11
- 11-10-2011, 11:28 AM #12
<LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"> <com.android.systemui.statusbar.Clock android:textAppearance="@android:style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Icon" android:textSize="15.0sp" android:typeface="normal" android:textStyle="normal" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:gravity="center" android:paddingTop="3.0px" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_weight="1.0" /> </LinearLayout>
I haven't played around with it, but you should be able to push other items into the "center" linear layout if you wish to center other icons / animated notifications.