Tutorial: Getting iTunes with album art on a v360/L7
First of all, you need these things:
MediaMonkey 188.8.131.520 this is a beta build
Motorola Beta Plugin so that your v360 will be recognized by MediaMonkey
And iTunes already installed on your phone ( a iTunes that can rebuild the db by its self)
1. After installing MediaMonkey copy the downloaded beta plugin to C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Plugins ( Install Path of MediaMonkey\Plugins ) and overwrite the previous d_iPod.dll.
2. Getting album art to your songs.
Before you start to add album art to your songs copy them from your T-Flash on your HDD ( it's a lot faster to add album art when the .mp3s are on the HDD and not the T-Flash )
Now let's start MediaMonkey ( no need for the phone just now )
To add the songs you want to tag just do like this:
1. File - > Add / Rescan Tracks to the Library... - > And check only the folder ( audio ) which you have copied from the T-Flash first ( I mean the folder with the songs on the phone ) -> OK
You will be asked something related to other players I just unchecked them / it.
2. To add album art go to Title, pick a song and right click on it. Select Auto-Tag from Amazon ( easier Ctrl + L when the song is selected )
Wait for MediaMonkey to search and when it found something related to what you are looking for ( you may have to find the proper album, with cover art and the right song on it ) check the song and click Auto-Tag. In the next dialog box select Save image to tag ( if possible ) and check in the future, do not ask me and Ok, after it downloaded the cover you manually have to close the dialog box. Repeat this step until all of your songs have album art.
3. Move your songs, now with album art, back to the T-Flash.
4. Building the DB
1. Plug-in your phone in Memory Card Mode and look for Motorola ( drive letter ), do a right click on it and select Rebuild Device database. At this point when runing iTunes from the phone any song you play will have the same album art.
2. Unplug your usb cable from the phone, and start iTunes and build the DB from the phone.
3. Plug-in your phone and repeat step 4. 1 ( Rebuild Device database from MediaMonkey )
4. Unplug and restart your phone and there it is: Album art!
After all this work ( looks hard it's actually not ) you will have album art in iTunes on your v360. In theory this should work on any phone with iTunes. I know it works on L7 and v360. Have FUN